It takes a lot of effort to run a small business; restaurants are likely one of the more complex directions you can go. So how can you stand out in the vast sea of competition? At TGL we have several ideas about that very topic. There are a few simple things you can do almost immediately to help yourself.
- A solid point of sales system to ensure payment is seamless.
- Reservation systems; to keep your tables full.
- Vendor/inventory management to ensure the best and freshest ingredients are available.
- Time tracking for employees; happy staff (that are paid correctly on time) make happy clients.
All these things will help you keep the front of house running like a top. However, running operationally well doesn’t get the clients in the door. This is where technology can take you to the next level.
- Online marketing through social media – to keep you top of mind.
- Search engine optimization – to keep you top of the list.
- Optimized and smartphone-friendly web pages.
- Ads and reviews
- Wireless ordering systems
- Guest Wi-Fi
- Take out/pickup systems.
- Robot servers!
You’re a great cook. Let’s ensure people know about it, share it, and come back again and again. At TGL Consulting we take the time to listen to your challenges and provide an unbiased view of your options. Applying for the CDAP might be a decision that can help your business implement your plans.
We aren’t affiliated with any vendors so the choice will always be in your control.
*Requires a small deposit